Vinmex Silicone Sealant
is one-component, neutral cure general purpose silicone sealant for Upvc windows and doors, Aluminum windows and doors, interior and exterior wall caulking seal. It is widely used and has good adhesion to most of building materials. And it has no corrosion on metal, coated glass, cerement and so on.
- install window and door, glass glazing
- fill and seal the gap for outdoor and indoor wall
- Neutral cure, no pollution and corrosion on metal, coated glass, concrete, marble and other building materials
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials
- Excellent weathering performance with service life over 50 years under general weather.
- Excellent performance within broad temperature range. The cured sealant will not change to be brittle, hardened or cracked at -30degree. It will not change to be soft and deteriorated, and will keep good strength and flexibility at 90degree.
- Compatibility with other neutral silicone sealant and other accessory facilities
- Ideal material for jointing, sealing, bonding and moving joints.
Vinmex-172 should not be applied:
- To building materials that bleed oil, plasticizer or solvent, to materials such as impregnated wood, oil-based caulks, green or partially vulcanized rubber gaskets, or tapes or bituminous below-grade waterproof and asphalt-impregnated fiberboard.
- In totally confined spaces.
- When substrate surface temperature exceeds 40degree-4degree.
- To wet surface.
- On the surface in direct contact with food.
- For continual high pressure and temperature.
- Region that paint is required to sealant.
- Do not use for structural glazing.
- Construction of an aquarium installation and sealing.
- Oxime-cure sealant can't be used for the circuit board or the back face of the mirror because the oxime-cure sealant will corrode the surface. Alcohol-cure sealant is recommended for the purpose.
Priming is not usually required when using Vinmex-172. However, sealant adhesion should always be tested to determine the need for a primer. If required, primer should be applied in a thin film to the joint surface using a clean lint-free cloth and allowed to dry before sealant application.
Solidify, Maintenance and Maintain:
Vinmex-172 begins curing when it contacts with moisture in the air. The surface dry time is about 40minutes. It generally takes 21 days for fully-cure. In the beginning of using the sealant, please remain fixed and flat in the sealant places. Maintenance, we can repair surface with the solvent to clean, and then marked with the new sealant of the same color and quality.
It has no toxicity after entirely cured. Avoid eye contact it when operating. If happened, rinse opened eye under running water for several minutes. During the curing process, sealant will release a small amount of organic molecules. Construction should ensure good ventilation. If necessary, take protective measures. Please keep out of reach of children
240ml cartridge, 24 pieces/carton
Vinmex-172 is in black, white, grey and other colors customer required
Transport and storage:
This product is flammable but not explosive, and can be delivered by normal means of transportation. The products must be stored under 27degree, in the cool and dry place.
9 months from the manufacturing date under 27degree.
Limited warranty information:
The information contained herein is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customer's test to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended structural use.